Tuesday, September 16, 2008

No more social networking

Yesterday I have taken a big decision. I will no longer spend time in social networking. So I deactivated my facebook account. Opted out from all mail notifications from friendfeed, orkut, linkedin, twitter. There is so specific reason to do this. But I felt like "OMG.. I am spending so much time in just browsing those sites. It cant go on like this". After some time if I feel the urge to come back then I will re-activate those. But right now, full stop. Its like hiding inside a cave. I dont want to see the sunlight anymore.

Whoever wants to reach me, contact me through mail or phone.

bye
Arif

4 comments:

Azam said...

I am sure you will be on blogger? Well this is a big decision..

Arif Siddiquee said...

Yes, you are absolutely right. This is the only thing that makes me feels good. Hopefully I will keep posting here. Thanks for passing by.

Md. Afzal Hossain said...

very gooooooood decision

Arif Siddiquee said...

@afzal
But this is also a little bit difficult. You spend so much time in those. It pays you off. I met lots of my old friends over facebook and orkut. I doubt I could have met them without these. But as I said, time is the key factor here. So no more orkuttin/facebooking.

Take care.