Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Cleaning my Nikon D40x camera sensor

Today I got my DSLR sensor cleaning kit from copperhill images. Few days back I tested the sensor for dust and I found plenty of them. I never did this before so I was a little bit afraid. But anyway did it. The result is awesome. Almost all the dust are gone. This video helped me a lot. I just omitted cleaning with the old pec pad and the vacuum cleaner. Though I think you should read the instructions carefully given in copper hill images website.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read this article. Thank author for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

I congratulate, you were visited with simply magnificent idea

Anonymous said...

Rather interesting blog you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. BTW, why don't you change design :).